Good morning, friends! Today I wanted to share with you the first round of holiday cards I made this year. These are all available in my Etsy Shop .
Morning crafty peeps! Today I wanted to share 2 cards that I made over the last week.
- Lawn Fawn’s Critters From the Past stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn Jalapeno Ink
- Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
- Brilliance Archival Pigment ink in Pearlescent Chocolate
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers
- DCWV’s The Kidosaurus 6×6 Stack
- Memory Box Puffy Clouds dies
- Simon Says Stamp brand Stitched Squares dies
- Wink of Stella Silver
- Prima Watercolour Brush Pen
- I’m not sure the brand of the label dies I used, but I will edit this post when I figure it out 🙂
I had so much fun playing with watercolours! I have always been so afriad of messing up watercolour, but you really can’t. It’s s0 easy to blend and gives a great look!
I used my Jet Black ink to stamp the images and then used my Distress Markers and watercolour pens to do the sunset background and all the dinos, leaves, eggs, and rocks. I used a bit of watercolour on the clouds and then added some Wink of Stella in Silver along the bottoms as they looked too flat with nothing. I’m so happy with how they turned out 🙂
They are available for purchase in my Etsy Shop while supplies last!
Keep it crafty,
Any links in my posts are just to help you find supplies, I have no affiliation with any company, and receive no compensation from any of the above. Feel free to click the ads though 😉